Things I’ve learned (and continue to learn) from nature, experiences, books, people, & pondering –
- Go easy on ourselves… we need not compete with the best part within us now and then.
- Enjoy the path; reaching at the destination may lead to happiness; but not always…
- Money is a part of wealth, yes it definitely is; but Hope is an eternal treasure.
- Gratitude matters. Appreciating whatever we have, will draw more to us. (Various books)
- I like you, when my reflection in your eyes is more beautiful than the one I may find in a mirror.
- Write – scrap – write – struggle – keep writing – until the conscience no longer resists the ideas.
- Have Faith! If we expect something positive from life, let’s first believe in a power which is above all!
- “Life is really simple; but we insist on making it complicated” – Confucius. Let’s not complicate.
- “Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time” – Maya Angelou.
- Spend at least a few moments alone, each day. (This simple exercise gives us clarity whether our company is enjoyable or painful for others. Take a cue from there and improve.)
We constantly learn new things. It matters when someone gets to learn a trick or two from us to lead a blissful life!